1. Potatoes (6)
2. Carrots (2)
3. Onion (1)
5. Instant curry sauce (100g)
6. Green pepper (1)
7. Cornstarch (1 small bowl)
1. Heat 2 teaspoon of oil in a saucepan in 3 minutes, add sliced onion, stir fry for 2 minutes then add sliced beef and keep stir fry until the beef is well done. Put the beef and onion in a plate and set aside.
2. Boil 700ml water and add 100gr of instant curry sauce and wait for 5 minutes. Add 1 small bowl of corntarch and water mixture into the curry saucepan and stir it until it thick and smooth.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt (or fish sauce). Mix in chopped potatoes, carrots, green peppers and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Finally, put the beef and onion stir fry into the mixture and stir everything together for about 5 more minutes.
5. Put the beef curry into a large bowl and add some parsley, fresh chillies and pepper. Now you can enjoy a delicious beef curry served with your family.
This is just an easy recipe to cook beef curry for beginners that I usually use to cook for my family. It saves time and effectve.
Hope you guys enjoy it and good luck!